Kayak buddy needed

I am an intermediate level kayaker I retired at 50 and am bored looking for person to go kayaking preferably white water

I can provide all transportation if needed

I live in el dorado county and am available any days

I’m usually free during the day and weekends. Hit me up and we can throw some ideas around. Dan- kramerdank@hotmail.com

I’ll join you on weekends

I am a teacher, ( summer break just ended) 58, fair class 3, nervous class 4 boater.

mostly available weekends now, often do not plan for paddling very far in advance

Hello my name is Travis, I build medical infusion devices for a living and love paddling all whitewater. I go to ChilliBar or the Gorge at least twice a week. I just turned 40 and am always down to paddle. I would also like to go other spots, Rivers & creeks. I’d be down to join you as well or you are more than welcome to come out with me and my friends.
Let me know if that’s something your interested in.
Travis Gilbert
Ps. I don’t always answer unknown phone numbered so please leave me a msg. and I’ll get right back to you.

hey there
I am living in west point which isn’t far. Give me a shout if you want

Hi a187clnr,

There’s a group running Chili Bar tomorrow, 9/28. let me know if you can go.

Kim mkfondrk@hotmail.com

I would love to hit Chilli bar tomorrow. I’m going to take of work. Do you still need a 4 th guy for the shuttle?
Let me know. Thanx

SFA Gorge this Sunday?

I’d be stoked on a gorge or upper lap tomorrow :slight_smile:

In working tmr but keep me updated about Sunday.

SFA GORGE SUNDAY ?? Is anyone down. Ran Chilli Fri. & Sat. was very kind. Feeling like hitting the lower half. Let me know.