Kokatat women's Idol drysuit (sm/custom) for sale

Women’s Kokatat Gore-Tex Idol Dry Suit
Brand New! AND still for sale!
(Though I have tried it on and took the tags off)

See photos at:

Custom size, but basically fits like a medium- Overall size is small, with 1 inch added to the leg length and 2 inches added to the arm length. Will fit from around 5’5"-5’7" and roughly 115-155 lbs. You are welcome to try it on. Just contact me to arrange.

The Idol dry suit is a 2-piece suit so you can wear the top alone as a dry top or together with the pants for a full dry suit. They attach at the waist with a zipper lock. Includes gore-tex booties for toasty dry toes! Gaskets are brand new with the suit. It was just made in November 2017.

The black and white canvas and grey accent colors are custom! Who wants to look like everyone else on the river? Don’t be shy about the white/canvas color. I’ve had a white dry top for years and it is super stain resistant. It still looks great.

I bought this suit for an overseas trip that I can no longer take due to injury and now I’m trying to recoup some of my costs and cut my losses.

Asking $1,000 firm, which is an awesome bargain!
This custom suit is about $1,400 out the door, and even without the custom color and sizing it would be $1,200.
So this is a GREAT DEAL!!

Perfect for all your wet adventures.

The suit is in Coloma, CA (South Fork American River) and can be picked up there or I will ship it with additional postage fees passed on to you.

contact me at wavehaven@yahoo.com

Drysuit has been sold