liquid logic remix 69 river runner whitewater - $669

The is a great boat for whitewater, creek boating, river running, It’s also a fast boat that is long enough to take on flat water journeys and cruising around the bay. Good for beginners looking for a forgiving hull, and experts looking for a more buoyant hull for big whitewater. I’ve owned this boat for two years. It’s been very well cared for. I wash it in fresh water after every use, and always stored it indoors. There are some scratches in the bottom but nothing outside normal wear and tear for a river runner. Seat and rigging are also in good condition. The seat is also very well designed, durable and comfortable. I’m selling this boat because I switched to a longer boat that is better for long trips.
Weight: 44 lbs
Length: 8’ 8"
Width: 25.5"
Volume: 261 liters
Max Capacity: 220 lbs
Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 33.00 × 20.00"
Primary Material: Polyethylene Plastic

I also have a top of the line spray skirt that fits the boat really well. (for an additional $100) The skirt is in excellent condition (cost $200 new) The skirt is less than a year old, made of neoprene by Seals: It’s a PRO RAND sized to fit this boat snugly with a small tunnel (My waist is 30" and it fits me well) (no leaks, even when upside down and under water!)
If it helps I can deliver the boat anywhere nearby (SF Bay Area), or meet serious buyers at nearby water if you want to go for a test paddle.
thanks, Liam

Hey! I’m interested in the boat. 707630twofivezerotwo

Hey, is this boat still available?!?

Hay
What’s up with this? Is this boat available or what? I am interested-- I’ve been boating an RPM for ever - I’m tired of tailstanding on bigger drops. I’m 70 and I want to have a more stable platform. Are you still up?