Pyranha Z.One (M) for sale $250

http://www.pyranha.com/kayaks.php?kayak=z.one
"A descendant of the legendary InaZone, the Z.One has newly developed features that have been modernized for today`s paddling styles.

The paddler gets substantially greater control over the movement of the kayak on the water, improved balance and a lifted knee position for more efficient paddling strokes.

Aspiring kayakers will benefit from the Z.One’s stability and maneuverability whilst surfing a wave or on any river features that they want to play or run, whilst those returning from a few years off will find a kayak that feels familiar enough for them to engage with and get back into the sport."
Optimum paddler weight is around 140-210 lbs.
It’s long enough boat 8’4" with planing hull is fast on the wave and on flat water, have surprisingly good secondary stability, rolls really easy and got everything to be a perfect boat to downriver anything but steepest creeks up to Class IV+. It have full-on riverrunner bow and a playful stern so you’re always have an options like paddling with the streams like riverrunner or slow down and play with stern squirts, rock splats, surfing green and white waves alike and so on.

Green color. Foam footrests, upgraded adjustable hip pads, normal wear and tear (regular scratches, nothing deep, no holes).
PFD and flotation bag comes with the boat for free.
If you have a spare 194-197 cm Werner whitewater paddle we can discuss making a trade with some additional payment from you.

Located in Redwood, CA. I could bring it to some places not too far from home.
Photos by request.
Victor 626 7four7 I7 O1 or send me a message on this site.

Price is lowered to $250.
Or I could accept Werner/AT paddle, 194 cm, R30-45 bent shaft as a part of the price.

Is the boat still available? Definitely interested, tried the number you provided (626-747-1707) and turned out to be the wrong one. You can reach me at 530 4four4 Osix83.