Relocated from the Southeast

I just moved to northern Sacramento for work from the southeast and need people to boat with. I’ve boated out here quite a bit over the years. Looking to get some squirt boating in as well. Send me a message or shoot me a text.

Mason
423-486-8340

Welcome, Mason.

Many boaters here have come from the SE, myself included. As you know, when we have water, Sacramento is a world class boating location. Other activities make it hard to beat by any measure.

To help you find paddlers, tell us about what class of river you enjoy (what runs you have done and liked) and your general availability (weekends/weekdays/etc).

Hope to see you on the river and bring some of the SE rain to Cali.

I enjoy the class 5 stuff, but don’t consider it mandatory to have fun. I’ve done the usual western North Carolina creeks and Chattanooga runs. I’ve done quite a few of the high Sierra runs as well. I’m available on the weekends the next month and then I will be working shift work after that.

Mason

Let me know if you want to paddle tomorrow

Mason

423-486-8340

Hey hey,
Another SE boater here wandering into the West Coast Forums. I’m bouncing between Sacramento/Tahoe/Reno and looking to boat this weekend.

I’m looking for III+ kind of stuff and thinking about just heading to Chili Bar and socializing in a group.
Any other suggestions? Wanna boat Saturday and/or Sunday? Any other active WW sites/FB Groups?
Cheers!